Escape from Life Inc
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
You didn't have any legs... so we gave you some!
Escape from Life Inc is a quirky puzzle platformer with a capturing story. It features three playable animals who have all been captured and put in a mysterious lab. You can switch between them at any time.
Throughout your adventure you'll be doing puzzles, platforming, exploring and much more. Together with plenty of wacky characters, help these three unlikely friends escape the alien lab!
- Play as three animals with unique personalities and abilities
- Discover a crazy and comedic narrative, with some dark twists...
- Meet a charming cast of talking animals
- Join up with two buddies in local co-op
- Experience five different chapters that each switch up the gameplay drastically
- Enjoy tons of fun puzzle and platforming mechanics
- Bounce on a fat pig's stomach (Don't worry, they're fine with it)
I'm a 15 year old solo developer from Sweden, and this is my passion project I've been working on for about 1.5 years. It's a very personal game, with almost every tiny detail having its own little story to tell. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed creating it :)
|Release date||May 29, 2020|
|Genre||Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle|
|Made with||Piskel, Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Animals, Comedy, Cute, Local Co-Op, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 3|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Escape from Life Inc is launching on Switch, Xbox & PS4/PS5 on March 31!Mar 20, 2021
- Escape from Life Inc PostmortemSep 24, 2020
- New Little Secret & 15% Off on the Summer Sale!Jun 30, 2020
- Post-Launch Plans & Soundtrack Released!Jun 13, 2020
- Escape from Life Inc is out now!May 29, 2020
- March Development UpdateMar 27, 2020
- January Development UpdateJan 29, 2020